Invisalign Clear Braces in New Jersey
Serving Patients in Totowa and Surrounding Communities
If you want straighter teeth, but don’t want a mouth full of metal, we have a solution for you. Dr. Strauss is pleased to offer the Invisalign® system at his Fairfield, Essex County office of Aesthetic Dental Care of New Jersey.
- What is Invisalign®?
- How does Invisalign® work?
- What are the benefits of Invisalign®?
- How long is the Invisalign® treatment process?
- Am I a good candidate for Invisalign® aligners?
- What is the cost of Invisalign® treatment?
- Can’t I get Invisalign® from any dentist?
- How can I find a certified Invisalign® dentist in New Jersey?
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is a revolutionary way to straighten teeth. Invisalign® is a system of clear, custom-molded orthodontic aligners used to gradually straighten teeth without the use of metal braces. The clear aligners are removable, giving you the benefits of traditional braces without the hassle or look.
How does Invisalign® work?
During your initial Invisalign® consultation, New Jersey dentist Jerry Strauss, DMD will evaluate and take bite impressions of your teeth. Using 3D imaging technology, your bite impressions will be molded into a series of Invisalign® aligners. After a few weeks, you will receive your first set of aligners. Approximately every two weeks after that, you will receive a new set of aligners. Your Invisalign® treatment will last about one year.
What are the benefits of Invisalign®?
There are many benefits of Invisalign®, including:
- Clear: The aligners are almost invisible, allowing you to straighten your teeth without drawing any attention to your mouth.
- Removable: Eating, drinking, and proper dental hygiene are easier since Invisalign® can be removed when needed.
- Comfortable: Unlike metal braces, the aligners do not cause mouth irritation.
- Virtual Treatment Plan: The Invisalign® system creates a 3D image of your teeth so that you can visualize the effects of the treatment before the process starts.
How long is the Invisalign® treatment process?
The average Invisalign® treatment takes approximately one year. About every six to eight weeks, you will need to have your Invisalign® progress checked at our Fairfield office. During those visits, Dr. Strauss will instruct you when to switch to a new set of aligners.
Am I a good candidate for Invisalign® aligners?
If you want straighter teeth without the look and feel of metal braces, you may be a good candidate for Invisalign®.
The clear aligners can help correct teeth that are widely spaced or overcrowded. More complex dental issues, including underbites and overbites, can be corrected by Invisalign®. Essex County dentist Jerry Strauss, DMD will examine your teeth and advise you if Invisalign® is the right choice for you.
What is the cost of Invisalign® treatment?
In general, Invisalign® aligners cost about the same amount as traditional braces. The cost will vary on the extent of treatment needed. Dr. Strauss will be able to give you a more specific estimate of the cost of your Invisalign® treatment after his initial examination of your teeth.
Can’t I get Invisalign® from any dentist?
No. Dentists and orthodontists interested in offering Invisalign® need to attend training before providing treatment. Dr. Strauss has completed the necessary training to be a certified Invisalign® dentist who is allowed to offer the clear aligners at Aesthetic Dental Care of New Jersey.
How can I find a certified Invisalign® dentist in New Jersey?
If you are interested in Invisalign® and live in New Jersey, finding a certified dentist is easy. Dr. Jerry Straussis a certified Invisalign® dentist with an office in Fairfield, Essex County. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Strauss, contact Aesthetic Dental Care NJ today.